2018 Mercedes GLE Review
The Mercedes-Benz GLE line is all new for 2018, and is currently available for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Burlington. The Mercedes-Benz GLE lineup consists of six SUVs and two Coupes. The new models feature a variety of engines and wheels, but all provide advanced technologies and premium materials. The signature front grille identifies the GLE, and in 2018 it can be flanked by LED headlights. While the models are new, the Mercedes-Benz qualities of precise handling and dynamic performance carry forward. Highlights of the GLE family include a 9G-TRONIC Transmission on the AMG® GLE Coupes, Illustrated Vehicle Display standard on the SUV models, and Dynamic Select/Airmatic Suspension with five drive modes on the AMG® models. Available safety features included Distance Pilot DISTRONIC Cruise Control with Steering Pilot, Active Brake Assist with Cross-Traffic Function, Active Lane Keeping Assist, and Surround View System.
Some of the standout 2018 models are:
- GLE 350 SUV: (Starting MSRP $52,200*) with 3.5L V6 turning out 302 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque
- AMG® GLE 43 SUV: (Starting MSRP $67,750*) with AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo outputting 385 horsepower and 384 lb-ft of torque
- AMG® GLE 43 Coupe: (Starting MSRP $70,500*) with the same engine as the SUV
- AMG® GLE 63 S SUV: (Starting MSRP $109,700*) with AMG® 5.5L V8 biturbo delivering 577 horsepower and 561 lb-ft of torque
- AMG® GLE 63 S Coupe: (Starting MSRP $111,860*) with same engine as the SUV
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE for Sale
We invite you to contact Mercedes-Benz of Burlington for a full demonstration and test-drive of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE family of SUVs and Coupes. We assure you of impeccable customer service that is completely focused on your satisfaction.
* All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.