Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
301 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 440-716-2700 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
Certified Pre-Owned Cars For Sale in North Olmsted, Ohio
Serving Beachwood, Cleveland, and North Olmsted, OH
Welcome to our dealership. We invite you to explore our large collection of certified pre-owned cars. Whether you’re in the market for a spacious SUV or compact car with crisp handling, you can find excellent choices from our inventory.
What Are Certified Pre-Owned Cars?
Certified pre-owned vehicles are late model vehicles that have been inspected, refurbished and certified by some authority within the brand or by the manufacturer themselves. There are some distinctions within the category of certified pre-owned vehicles that are important to understand. Manufacturer CPO vehicles, for instance, are only sold at an authorized dealer that specializes in selling and repairing this type of car. For instance, a Mercedes factory CPO vehicle would be sold exclusively at a Mercedes-Benz dealership. They are also generally no more than five years old and have less than 80,000 miles on them. They are usually higher priced than a non-certified used vehicle. Qualified mechanics at the selling dealership are typically the ones to inspect the vehicles for condition and quality and to make sure it still meets the original requirements put in place when the vehicle was new.
Certified pre-owned cars offer an excellent option for customers who don’t want excessive financing that comes with purchasing a brand new car, and they can purchase one that’s still in great condition without the high price tag. CPO vehicles differ from used cars for a few reasons:
- CPO cars tend to be off-lease trade-ins – so they’ve been driven, yes, but usually by one owner, someone who was leasing it, so they had to take care of it and return it near its original condition. Unlike a typical used car, it likely hasn’t been through several owners.
- Lower mileage than typical used cars and newer in age as well.
- Condition and quality are approved by the dealership after undergoing a comprehensive multi-point inspection that typically includes around 150 criteria.
Benefits of CPO Vehicles
Certified pre-owned vehicles include several benefits that usually don’t apply to ordinary used cars. First, in order to be awarded the title of certified, the vehicle is inspected thoroughly by a qualified mechanic that’s employed at the dealership. They look over everything – from what’s under the hood to the operation of the windshield wipers. Other benefits include:
- Additional warranties that cover powertrain components and mechanical parts.
- Special financing and interest rates for qualified customers
- A less expensive price tag upfront means lower monthly payments if you’re financing.
- Passes all criteria outlined in a 150-point inspection to ensure quality and performance.
We invite you to stop by or contact our dealership to schedule a test drive for your next certified pre-owned vehicle. We look forward to providing you with excellent customer service to help you find your next ideal vehicle that suits your daily driving needs.